Welcome to my homepage
I am a Post-doctoral Fellow at the Cryptography and Security Group, Aarhus University
hosted by Jesper Buus Nielsen since January 2019.
More information about our group can be found here.
I obtained my PhD from the Department of Computer Science, Aarhus University
under the supervision of Jesper Buus Nielsen and Claudio Orlandi.
I received my Masters degree from the Computer Science and Engineering Department, IIT Kharagpur under the guidance of Dr. Abhijit Das. Prior to that, I did my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and B.Sc (Honors) in Physics from University Of Calcutta.
Before joining Aarhus University, I worked as researcher at the R. C. Bose Centre of Cryptology and Security, Indian Statistical Institute and in the Graduate School of Computer Science, Saarland University.
My research interest varies over many aspects of theoretical computer science, with the focus on cryptography and security. Specifically I am interested in design and analysis of provably secure "efficient" cryptographic primitives. Currently I am working on different projects related to secure multi-party computation.
- Improved Primitives for MPC over Mixed Arithmetic-Binary Circuits [ePrint]
In Crypto (2020) -- Daniel Escudero, Satrajit Ghosh, Marcel Keller, Rahul Rachuri, Peter Scholl.
- The Communication Complexity of Threshold Private Set Intersection [ePrint]
In Crypto (2019) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Mark Simkin.
Invited to Journal of Cryptology.
- An Algebraic Approach to Maliciously Secure Private Set Intersection [ePrint]
In Eurocrypt (2019) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Tobias Nilges.
- Maliciously Secure Oblivious Linear Function Evaluation with Constant Overhead [ePrint]
In Asiacrypt (2017) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Jesper Buus Nielsen, Tobias Nilges.
- TinyOLE: Efficient Actively Secure Two-Party Computation from Oblivious Linear Function Evaluation [ePrint]
In ACM CCS (2017) -- Nico Döttling, Satrajit Ghosh, Jesper Buus Nielsen,
Tobias Nilges, Roberto Trifiletti.
- Post-Quantum Forward Secure Onion Routing (Future Anonymity in Today’s Budget) [ePrint]
In ACNS (2015) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Aniket Kate.
- New Variants of Algebraic Attacks Based on Structured Gaussian Elimination [SCC]
(Extended abstract) In SCC (2012) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Abhijit Das.
- An improvement of linearization-based algebraic attacks [LNCS]
In SPACE (2011) -- Satrajit Ghosh, Abhijit Das.
- Improvements of Algebraic Attacks Based on Structured Gaussian Elimination [ePrint]
-- Satrajit Ghosh, Abhijit Das.
- Secure Computation Based On Oblivious Linear Function Evaluation [pdf]
PhD Thesis, Aarhus University, 2019.
- Improvements of Linearization-Based Algebraic Attacks on Block Ciphers [pdf]
Master's Thesis, IIT Kharagpur, 2012.
As an external reviewer :
ACM CCS (2021, 2019, 2018), Asiacrypt (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017), Eurocrypt (2021, 2020, 2018, 2016), Crypto (2020, 2019), TCC (2020, 2018, 2017, 2016-B), CANS (2020), ProvSec (2020, 2014), SAC (2019), Indocrypt (2019, 2016), PKC (2019, 2018, 2016), ACISP 2016, SPACE 2014.
Journal reviewer :
Designs, Codes and Cryptography (DESI).